Gaucho has some options and actions in the "Settings" menu; you can access this menu by clicking on the "Settings" option in the main main or the context menu.
In display options, you can customize Gaucho interface.
- Bottom bar: Display the bottom bar with information about running and total tasks.
- Show timer: Display each task execution time.
Gaucho has 3 themes to choose from:
- Classic (default)
The following section displays information about Gaucho.
- Check for updates: Checks for a newer version of Gaucho on startup. If a newer version is available, an icon will appear on the navbar.
The following actions can be performed from the buttons in the "settings" menu:
- Reset Settings to the default values.
- Export/Import tasks and suites. Check Export Tasks for more details.
- Clear Tasks. This will completely remove every task and suite you have in Gaucho.
You can configure global environment variables for all your tasks here. Variables defined on each task will have more priority than global variables.